Integrated & Innovative Working
The design of the Revenues and Benefits user front end has given NPS the opportunity to incorporate innovative functionality including now SMS text messaging.
NPS offer a range of text-based services to Local Authorities
Text can provide quick interactive communication and can effectively deliver an alternative front end to the key data and processes in our applications
NPS have provided the means to hold relevant SMS details against an individual in order that SMS messages can be sent to that person as part of an individual communication OR as part of a bulk output which includes:-
· Special Arrangement Payment Reminder
· Debtors Invoice Payment Reminder
· Instalment Payment Reminder
· Generic SMS
· Discount Review
· Pended Claims
· Calculated Claims
The software has been configured to pass the text messages in the appropriate format for Esendex, EE, Text Anywhere or O2 to dispatch. If a Local Authority wishes to use another SMS provider this can be developed however there would be an additional charge.
● Improving speed of contact to citizen and reducing cost of communication
● Adopting methods of communication that are customer focussed and pro-active mailings.
● Text is the most inclusive modern communication aid
● Accelerate Cash Flow and prevent further action on claims/accounts
Through our competitors, LAs may already have arrangements with SMS providers to be able to send text messages however this would not be integrated into the back office system and held on the claim or account. Also the bulk text messaging would not be available without this module.
To help us get your message to the right team, please complete this form with as much detail as you can. We’ll get in touch soon.